Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask:Reviews




4.5 star over 5 star
Overall rating:9.5/10
Product rating:9.5/10
Price rating:10/10

The Claim:Queen Helene Mint Julep masque is the original natural home treatment developed by a dermatologist that helps dry up acne pimples,rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores
Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck.Within minutes it firms and hardens,drawing out impurities from ur pores.After the masque is removed,your skin will feel cleaned,refreshed and smooth.Even for individuals who are fortunately free of skin problems,Mind Julep mask is a refreshing facial traetment that helps relax tires muscles and ease tensions lines on face and neck

Reviews: I was tempted to try this out on myself when I read it on MYB and other forum after seeing how the girls raved about It cost less than rm 35 for the goods to be delivered safely into my hands.Its economical its as it’s a big tube of 220ml mask plus free 30% mask.

One tube of mask can last about 6 months with regular twice a week use
‘’Wow’’ -----This is the initial thought I have the moment I unfasten its lid .The mask is 98% alike .it’s a type of clay mask.This mask is made in USA and contains no animal ingredient.Another plus point for this mask



Guess what,I don’t experience any untoward allergic reaction while using it.I would say this mask is (nearly) one great dupe of Alcina clarifying herbal mask.The only difference between this and Alcina mask is its texture.The texture of this mask is relatively thicker compare to Alcina’s ,which seems more like a diluted version clay mask

It works to dry off inflamed red pimples and clean skin off white heads and blackheads.And the minty scent helps to rejuvanate my sense after a session of pampering with this facial mask.It helps relieve tired facial muscle by provide cooling sensation which is relieving after a long day.I notice that this mask also provide skin tightening effects, apart of cleaning skin off impurities like regular clay mask do

Comes in tube form.Easy to use as I just have to squeeze it out ike how I would do with a tube of toothpaste.I have to apply the mask generously and spread it evenly for the mask to work its charm on my face and neck.

But I cant get this masque locally.
I have 2 options:To join in a spree organise by forum members and or order my item fom online sellers as some of them have ready-stock,I decide to get it from online sellers since they have ready stock as waiting time is cut short ,compare to getting the mask thru spree organiser.


Another thing I don’t fancy about this mask is that it dries out my skin to the extent it strip my skin off moisture unlike Alcina ,which only works to dries up my breakouts only not my entire face.Also I tend to realise that it actually dries out my skin more than breakouts on my face.Odd huh?

I try to limit my usage of this mask to only once a week since mine’s nomal skin type
Thus I suspect this mask only benefits individual with very oily skin and heavily acne ridden skin


Pro:Very economical,rm 30 plus for a 220 ml mask,benefit acne and oily skintype,easy to use,clean oily skin efficiently,relieve muscle tension and tired skin, rejuvenate senses,deep clean skin

Cons:Dries up my skin but not so efficient in drying up pimples,strip skin off moisture,cant get it locally

**Since it’s a clay mask,its very efficient in absorbing excessive oil secretion in skin**

Repurchase:Don’t think so

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad the masque didn't work well for you, but everyone's skin is a little bit different. I find it's really effective for the price. If anyone else would like to try it out, you can download a coupon by following the link below. However, i think it's only good in the US. Enjoy!

    www.bit.ly/QH_Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea too bad the masque didnt work for me.I guess that I have expensive skin type as I only benefit from expensive product which in this case:Alcina masque which costs me rm 80++ rather than Queen Helena masque which only cost rm 30++ >.<

    ReplyDelete